Heidi is the Head of Talent Strategy in the Career Consulting Team of Mercer Hong Kong.
Heidi is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and a trained counsellor. She is an active member of the I/O psychology community in Hong Kong.
Prior to joining Mercer, Heidi was the Greater China Head of Human Capital Strategy & Transformation in a leading professional services firm. During the 12-year tenure there, she led numerous strategic and transformational projects across the Greater China, APAC and global markets.
Heidi started her career as a training consultant working with clients from different industries. She then moved to an in-house learning & development role in Hospital Authority Head Office. She also had teaching experience in continuous education institutes with highly favorable feedback from students.
Some of the key impact she made include:
- Designed the 3-day competency-based leadership development/assessment center for a major Japanese manufacturing company
- Designed and facilitated interactive employee engagement action planning focus groups through a hybrid of face-to-face and virtual technology of an international luxury retail group
- Launched the talent management framework and process including talent identification and learning & development solutions
- Managed corporate-wide cultural transformation, behavioral change, leadership alignment, employee engagement measurement and action planning
- Defined the visionary ‘People Strategy 2025’ of a professional services firm aligned to its business strategy, as well as the annual people priorities at the execution level
- Led full-scale HR Transformation / HR Operating Model Review (process review, re-structuring, capabilities review) and its change management and communications for the HRIS (Workday) launch
- Heidi is an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist with dual master degrees in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (CUHK) and Counselling (HKU).
- She speaks fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.